Re: Compiling mosquitto-eclipse paho on BeagleBone

Hi Bharath,

You would be better off asking this question on the eclipse paho mailing list.

If/when you do so, it would be worth providing some details of the
problem you're seeing and describing what you have already tried when
attempting to fix the problem.

Cheers

Roger