Listener / mount points bound to auth user

I think that an option for the broker would be useful: when a client connects with auth (any kind of), a specific mount point is optionally added to the topic name (both sub and pub). This way I'm able to group together users (perhaps multitudes of clients having the same identity) exactly the same way I can now for listeners.

As an example, this would be useful when a broker is being used for classes of devices and I don't want to proliferate public FQDNs / IPs or reserve new ports as new classes are added.

What do you think?

--
  Stefano Costa, R&D Manager
  M +39 335 6565749