Re: bridging 2 remote offices to a central office and having the same topic on all three

Hi Amyas,

This should work fine, assuming the overall message rate isn't too high.

You could either configure the central office to bridge out to the
remote offices, or have the remote offices bridge into the central.

This should do it:

connect remote1-to-central
address <of the central office>
topic /sendmsg/alldesktops both <qos level>

The default qos for bridged topics is 2, which is probably overkill in
many cases.

Cheers,

Roger