Re: mosquitto.conf and "pattern" vs "topic" (ACL)

Update: the message is published ONLY if I use the same user/pwd both on pub and sub, like this (same ACL as below):

mosquitto_sub -v -h localhost -u "pippo" -P "plauto" -t "#"

and

mosquitto_pub -h localhost -i "pippo" -u "pippo" -P "plauto"\
-t "/clid/pippo/data" -m "99"

...but I'm pretty sure this is not the intended behaviour.