Re: Python mosquitto client vs paho client

Hi Roy,

The Python client used to be a ctypes wrapper for libmosquitto
actually. It changed to a pure Python client in 1.0, but the wrapper
is still there in the repository history if you want to investigate.

hg clone https://bitbucket.org/oojah/mosquitto
cd mosquitto
hg up -r v0.15

Then look in lib/python/