mqtt message received delayed

hi all:

      I have a client A durable subscribe messages from broker , There are dozens of clients B1 ??B2??B3..BN ,sent qos2 message to client A. After running a couple of days , I found Client A received B1's message delayed one hour or more.
At the same time , ClientA can received B2??B3's message .
      I checked my mosquitto persistence file "mosquitto.db", and found many message sent by B1 stored in mosquitto.db .  Based on previous tests , After some time ClientA will suddenly received messages delayed in persistence file . Any help will be appreciate. Thanks.

Follow ups