mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Usage of libmosquittopp

Hello MQTT-friends,

I refer to Robert Wlodarczyk’s mail “Samples using libmosquittocpp or other C/C++, Python, PHP libs?” from 21 Mar 2011, because I have a similar request.

I have to create a MQTT client application using C++, but it is hard to cope with the C++ wrapper class for libmosquitto without any documentation or reference implementation. So I took the client sources and existing libmosquitto API documentation provided by Roger – by the way, thank you Roger for this great work, I really like your Mosquitto – to make out how the Mosquitto library works. Afterwards I tried to build a very simple client using libmosquittocpp, but I don’t know if I did it that way intended by Roger. Find attached a dropbox-link to my sources.

So, my question, is someone of you familiar with the usage of libmosquittopp?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14593538/MQTT_CPPClientSub.tar.gz

Best regards,
Rene

Follow ups