mqtt-users team mailing list archive

Re: mosquitto locking up

Hi Michael,

> When I run the following test classes with rsmb, they work flawlessly. When
> I run them with mosquitto, they lock up. I am running mosquitto as a Windows
> service with no special configuration changes since installation (I've also
> tried starting the broker from the command line).

There is a definite problem with 0.15 on Windows native with the way
the socket numbers are used.  It's possible that it is causing your
problem. It should be easy to check this by trying the Cygwin version.

If this isn't the problem, I would suggest giving the current
development code a try. The socket problem has been fixed as well as
lots of other bug fixes. If you'd like some help with that I need to
do Windows testing so would be happy to build a development installer.

Cheers,

Roger