Re: [Ayatana] Notifications are annoying when typing in the upper right corner of a window

Alex Launi wrote:
> Vincenzo,
>
> This has been discussed a bit on this list and if you search the logs
> you should be able to find some discussion on the topic. For Karmic I
> think they are going to play around with having the notifications more
> in the middle of the right hand side of the screen. Personally I wish
> they could figure out how do do bottom right, and manage the growth
> properly, but I understand the difficulties with that approach.
>

> --
> --Alex Launi

That still presents the same problem if the user is typing there for
some reason.  Isn't there some way the system could detect if the user
is putting text into an active edit field that the notifications would
overlap?

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie