Re: [Ayatana] Things I have noticed

ajmctaggart wrote:
Coming from Mac OS X, this was always a major gripe for me.  There would be some means to change a default behavior in the OS, but I would have to search out forums or wait for an advance user to blog about it.  It would always be a terminal command or editing an xml file; it makes a user feel crippled, and eventually, that user will accept that behavior and just think that must be the "right," way to do it.

My brother calls Mac OS X the "Jedi OS". You have to picture him waving his hand at you and saying "You didn't really WANT to do that" to understand ;-)

Mark