Re: [Ayatana] Empathy is not in line with the much discussed guidelines

2009/6/23 Andrew Sayers <andrew-ubuntu-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nicolò Chieffo wrote:
> you should use git master before giving points ;)

Could you give us some idea of when a testable version will land in
Karmic?  We've got two months left until the final decision on whether
this becomes as significant a part of Ubuntu as Firefox or OpenOffice,
so it would be nice to have more than a few weeks of testing by people
who don't feel like compiling their IM client from source every day.

Yes, please. I am running it currently in both Jaunty and in Karmic alpha 2. Is there any point in doing so? I prefer Pidgin (festival plugin is hilarious).

Anzan