Re: [Ayatana] Recent discussions about updates : proposal to retarget the discussion

Steve Dodier wrote:
I formalized and explained them in a Wiki page [ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/UpdateIssues ], that I hope to see grow with more issues, and proposals for each of them, till we get a complete draft of what we think should be done. I hope this attempt will help us to find effective solutions in time for Karmic.
Thanks Steve for pulling the issues together so succinctly.

Mark