Re: [Ayatana] Call for Ayatana input for Kubuntu Release Announcement

Scott Kitterman wrote:
I'd like to extend an offer to Ayatana to have a section in the Kubuntu release announcement descrbing what you have brought to Kubuntu in this cycle. It would also be a good venue for exposing users to the experimental functions that were included.

It will be on the Kubuntu web site, so we can use both text and screen shots. Whatever you can get us before the RC is out can go in the RC announcement and the we can add/polish for the final.
Thanks Scott.

Looking at http://www.kubuntu.org/news/8.10-release I assume the format you're expecting is a short paragraph with some screenshot.

Let us prepare that tomorrow morning.

David