Re: [Ayatana] Message Indicator: Listing apps in menu even if they are not on

2009/11/6 Alex Launi <alex.launi@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> In the design discussions, there was supposed to be a difference between
>> the menu entries when the application is running, and when it is not
>> running. So, for example:
>
> This isn't good enough. That requires I know the difference in the first
> place, I need to see it when it's not running, and then see it when it's
> running and be aware of why it's different.

We could have disabled menu entries when the application is not
running, though that'd make launching that particular application
difficult, or we could prepend it with "Launch" to make it clear that
the app is not running.

Abhishek