Re: [Ayatana] Lucid theme - window controls location

I can sit here and say I don't like the changes, but it's irrelevant.
It's an opinion.  What is needed are facts and a cost/benefit analysis.
I think the cost is pretty clear at this point.

Precisely.. and yet for all the people in this thread and others that have been requesting it, the is a complete lack of any information whatsoever on the benefit portion of this analysis. This achieves nothing except speculation and suspicion on the parts of those opposed to the change.

We really need to get some information regarding why this change was implemented, and what the purpose of doing so was.

-Scott

--
Scott Armitage, B.A.Sc., M.A.Sc. candidate
Space Flight Laboratory