Re: [Ayatana] [Concept suggestion] About the new possibilities for the top right window buttons on the new Ubuntu visual

Hallo menschen ! :)

I *love* your proposal... I'm not kidding you, I really love it, you
know : it's a brand new feature, a perfect mix between innovation and
performance, able to enhance usability whatever the task that is
realized, hence the workflow that has to be followed.

The only thing is : why do we move the window control buttons to do this
? This kind of new control could be added beside the control buttons,
even located on the right side of the bar. Or added on the left side of
the bar. Especially in Lucid, where the "freed up space" is not used
yet... :/

Bye,
Yann