Re: [Ayatana] Gallery

These look great.

I proposed a while back that perhaps freesound.org or kompoz.com should
be contacted for community creation of new sound themes.  These are of
particular importance in accessibility where they provide sound cues for
important events.  Has any effort been made to pursue an updated sound
theme?

I contacted them earlier and they seemed to be interested.  But it would
need a blessing from Canonical to get it off the ground.