Re: [Ayatana] Farewell to the notification area

"David Siegel" <david.siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>What does this have to do with the notification area changes? Please
>continue this conversation elsewhere if you must. Let's all do our
>part to keep Ayatana discussions on track.

I guess it depends on if you believe security is irrelevant to U/I design or not. Since at least some related changes have potential security implications,  I think the question of if it appropriate to ignore those implications is right on topic.

Scott K