Re: [Ayatana] Reducing Resistance to Change

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 23:55 -0500, Diego Moya wrote:
> Are you willing to compromise
> the design decisions and adapt to those multiple considerations, or
> are you going to push one "pure" solution for its expected benefit in
> some specific cases? It's hard to balance both ways

Yes it is hard and that's where you need courage. But I disagree that
you have to pick one or the other. You may prefer one over the other,
but that's not really getting into the ideas properly if they both
remain the same as they went in.

A dish dirties the water as much as the water cleans the dish.

Martin,