Re: [Ayatana] Windicators

To treat UI as art before usability is the worst idea ever. good,
rational, usability focused design is target number one. Otherwise we
will end up with exactly what we used to have in the notification
area: chaos, dependent on the relative designs of app designers with
different ideas of what is good.

There have already been speifications about monochrome icons and such,
but usability is far more important. If we get that right, we can
dress it up anyway we want.