Re: [Ayatana] Redesigning the Ubuntu mouse cursor for simple notification of app attention

Microsoft Outlook had this feature (at least for awhile). I never
found it useful, and I think the increasing growth of touch and other
input methods mentioned above is the kicker. However it is great to be
able to explore all ideas here!