Re: [Ayatana] Windicators

On 05/03/2010 05:22 AM, Roth Robert wrote:

> Otherwise I like the idea to use the right side of the titlebar to show
> progress status, app status, share icons, etc.

Does this need to be on the right side of the title bar?  It seems like
the location of the windicators could easily be themable, and that
themes with right-sided window controls could place the indicators
slightly off right.

This would then be consistent with the upper right of the screen - you
have the power / close button in the very corner, and then a series of
indicators next to it.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie