Re: [Ayatana] Combo Indicator Applets

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 00:35, Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
For example, I personally believe that the fact that AppIndicators
gracefully degrade to the notification area was a major step in
the long and winding road of making them universally used upstream.

Is this true? I've never seen this happen. I just removed the application indicator applet from my panel, and none of the elements in it moved to the notification area.

I WOULD count this as a major win, but I've never heard about it before....

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx =-