Re: [Ayatana] File transfer dialog behaviour

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 00:44, Alex Launi <alex.launi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For now maybe we should (as a project) watch that project, and help give suggestions and patches along to way to serve our agenda, and help upstream.
[0] http://home.in.tum.de/~sickert/archives/2010/05/09/introducing_my_gsoc_project/index.html

ja you're right.
i'd suggest to remove the filtering stuff on the left in the main operations window mockup, remove the titlebar also, add the hide button.

beautiful project, nice to see that upstream will chew that thing soft for us..
we can now start thinking of an indicator for it..