Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

At first I was against this idea but after trying Kubuntu I am in favour of this idea,It only took me a few minutes to be adjusted.I tried this 10 people(old people and 4-6 year old children)who had never used computers and they were comfortable with single click but had problems with Double-Click with many took as long as 1 hour to learn the double click(especially old people).So overall single click is a win for Ubuntu.