Re: [Ayatana] Tabs

Ok. Thanks for the response. I'm assuming this means that instructions will be issued for patching all currently tabbed apps to use ctrl-tab?

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The plan for the moment is as follows:

 - Super-[0..9] will switch to the applications in slots 0 to 9 of the
Unity Launcher
 - Super-Tab will be like Alt-Tab, but in the order in the Unity Launcher
 - Alt-TAB will switch between windows in order of most-recently-used
 - Ctrl-TAB will switch tabs in apps, from left to right
 - Shift-[combo] will reverse the order of [combo]

I'm not aware of the plan for workspace switching bindings.

[ACTION] David Siegel to provide a pointer to a part of the Unity
launcher spec which should include bindings for window, tab and
workspace switching.

Mark