Re: [Ayatana] "Intuitive"

It's very nice to see some discussion about the way we discuss user
experience! It's the kind of reflection we sorely need if we want the
Ayatana list to become more effective.

Thorsten, can you recommend any literature on this topic? Would you be
interested in co-authoring a document that would help people
understand how to structure productive conversations on this list?

Just to throw in my $0.02, other words and phrases that should be
discouraged are:

 * "subjective" (this is almost always used incorrectly)
 * "IMHO" (we need less humility, more bravado!)

David