Re: [Ayatana] Windicators mockups (daniel planas)

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 22:28, dani planas armangue <daniplanas.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In any case I see that here there is much talk and nothing else, begin
to work seriously.

i guess that line didn't come out quite well, did it !?

why I realizdo my first ideas that you can find on the wiki and the
first icons.

i like ;) personally i would prefer a little dynamic volume meter for a Windicator, that's more informative and would complement the panel menu's rather interactive design.
To duplicate the indicator sound in say Rhythmboxes' Windicators doesn't click in my head.

I tried that windicators consistent with the window buttons (with inset)
but without being buttons (such as indicators), I hope you like it.

Windicators deserve more space than close/min/max IMO; I wouldn't keep them size-consistent with the window controls, because they are essentially different in what they semantically are and do.

ps1: we need talk to save metaphor

yeah, that's exactly why discussion is so valuable: to exploit the creative advantages of natural language.