Re: [Ayatana] Windicators mockups (daniel planas)

Hello,

Nice mockups Dani!!!

Just one comment: on the maximized window mockup [1] you have put on the panel both the [window controls + window title] and the [window menu].
I think the idea is to show just the [window controls + window title], and then on a mouse hover morph them to show [window controls + window menu].
That way, it will look cleaner.

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Windicators/DanielsWindicators?action="">