Re: [Ayatana] Yet another discussion on window resizing

Sent from my iPod

On Jun 22, 2010, at 2:19 PM, Mark Curtis <merkinman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure what "cool maximize behaviour" you're referring to.

I believe he was referring to the maximize behavior which does not max to screen space, but rather, to the size needed to see all of the content of the window.

As far as the mockup, please make it possible to resize windows from more than just the bottom right corner.
Obvious comparisons to Mac OS aside (of which there are too many with Ubuntu's recent directions). Only being able to resize in one part of the window versus 8 is extremely limiting.