Re: [Ayatana] Yet another discussion on window resizing

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:04 AM, David Callé <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps we could improve on one of these methods and make it more
> obvious to users.

I might be wrong but I think that a command involving using the mouse
and the keyboard at the same time will never be obvious to users.

David Callé

Agreed. Given the expected behavior of how to resize a window, a key/mouse combo is not a solution. just sit someone, anyone, down and ask them to resize the window anyway but dragging the edge or corner and they'll just sit in confusion. i know, i just tried with my dad.