Re: [Ayatana] Fullscreen Mode for all applications

2010/6/28 Tyler Brainerd <tylerbrainerd@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes for consistency, but I'm not sure how needed this is. I for one would never have a need to have transmission or nautilus fullscreen, or the contact list. These would all be better off with a fixed width and getting maximized vertically.

For most apps, you wouldn't press F11 then. :)

Perhaps applications could set hints that they want to do something else, for those that are really unsuitable for real fullscreen, but may have an alternative that makes sense, like the contact list?

/ K