[Ayatana] Condensed menuitems

Jorge Castro just pinged me and showed me the following:

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2010/06/google-chrome-tests-unified-menu.html

Kind of interesting, and I thought I'd post it to the list (if it hasn't already been posted) and see what our design-minded community thinks of these types of condensed menuitems.  They strike me as potentially interesting since we're always looking for ways to save vertical space on UNE.

The obvious issue is that accelerator/shortcut labels are not displayed for these items.  Another potential issue is that it could affect the feel of left/right keying between menus.  This is not really an issue so much for Chrome since they only have one menu here.

/ Cody