Re: [Ayatana] Broadcasting from Me Menu: thoughts after some time using it

Hi.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 12:08, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We can (and should) provide a spinny in the indicator icon itself during
the transmit phase, and use a green or red flash (like the one you get
during ajaxy updates in Launchpad) to indicate success or failure.

I really like the idea of having some sort of notification on a successful broadcast from the memenu. However, I think that too much color could be a problem. Thus, I propose the following:
I think that this system would provide a minimalistic notification of the broadcast, fitting in with the minimalistic style of the panel.