[Ayatana] Rhythmbox sync

Hey all,

I was listening to the UDS session remotely a couple of months back and
I remember the rhythmbox maintainer said that sync support is in the
next version of rhythmbox. So its in maverick but what I thought is that
its not at all obvious to get to. You click on the device name then
there is a blue icon that kinda looks like it means refresh at first
glance but its sync. The UI for the sync itself is actually very
understandable just getting to it isnt obvious.

If you look at Banshee or iTunes they have a very similar way of doing
things here (maybe because banshee copied the UI of iTunes to make it
easy for new users) . So you can do manual sync in RB as normal or you
can sync it using that blue button but if I didnt stumble across that
button when looking at what the RB tooltips say then I wouldnt have
every known it was there. So can we make some more obvious way of doing
this either by copying iTunes or doing it some other way? It wouldnt be
much work to fix this it just needs a good UI suggestion IMO. Thoughts?

--fagan