[Ayatana] Restart Required

hello there ;)

is anybody working on the FUSA currently?
Allow me to raise the topic for brief elaboration..

"Restart Required" seems incorrect to me:
after executing a partial upgrade, Ubuntu shows two red elements in the indicator area of my top panel
* dysfunctional conman
* FUSA in alert condition

first of all, "restart required" is not an action, it is an informative sentence, therefore it doesn't belong into any menu as an interactive menu item.
One could instead place it above the FUSA as it is opened on click via its indicator icon in the panel.

Furthermore, the red color on the indicator-session icon calls ERROR or network-failure to mind, this is not correct in this case. We are not failing anything, there also is no error, so red is incorrect in this situation.
Perhaps yellow or orange, maybe blue. The fact of colorization alone should be informative enough for the user to notice timely. A hover in that screen corner should also reveal the suggested action: "upgrade complete, please restart the computer".

The menu item should not change IMO, it should still be called "Restart".

My original idea of indicators when i first heard about them was that they would turn out to be website-like multi-state buttons, perhaps animated and with some alpha ;)
Since we decided to dismiss the menus upon action, except for indicator-sound, why not keep the activity i called via a menu item indicated via mouse cursor sometimes?
for "Restarting" i can imagine a clean visual metaphor, as it exists already:
an animated power switch. I guess MPT designed something like that already in one of his documents..