Re: [Ayatana] Time & Date indicator settings dialog

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 15:16 +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
> Mohammed Amine IL Idrissi wrote on 07/08/10 22:32:
> > 3. If the answer is yes, can I program it in Python? I noticed the
> > indicator is coded in C, and I mainly code in Python/PyGTK.
>
> The menu is in C for speed. You're welcome to do the window in PyGTK, as
> long as there are gconf keys for each setting, so that the menu and
> window can interoperate.

Just an FYI, the GSettings keys already exist[1] and the menu already
installs them.  Just the only way to set them is with the editor.  A GUI
could simply set those keys.

		--Ted

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~indicator-applet-developers/indicator-datetime/trunk/annotate/head:/data/org.ayatana.indicator.datetime.gschema.xml