[Ayatana] Do Not Disturb vs Indicator Session

Should we add an item high in the Session Menu called "Do Not Disturb" with a checkbox before it??

This would parent everything destraction or disturbance-related.
We could take the further implementation of what DoNotDisturb mode could mean from there..

some want that to mean "away" in IM, others want IM to show them "available" with a special status message..
others want Unreal Tournament to open automatically with a Sepultura album playing in Rhythmbox in the background and the lights dimmed..

i think offering an undisturbed session mode is a valid suggestion for a comfortable experience..