Re: [Ayatana] clipboard information in context menu

I sometimes refer to the whole top right section as the system tray because they are all (global) system items, in a tray ;)

Just as the system tray is being wiped down, the same should apply to the context menu's. If this brings that around them I'm for it, but adding icons and more sub menu's seems a bit much to me. Unfortunately it seems I starting thinking about Fred's idea being in the system tray as a temporary holding station. e_e selective thinking.... interface is much better explained in picture.