Re: [Ayatana] Messaging Menu and the MeMenu

It looks very slick to me. There are two things I don't like though.

The word Broadcast continues to be confusing to a lot of people. There has to be a better word for it.

And the chat status functioning is unclear to me. How would you change status? By clicking on the circles? Which status is active now? I would guess Busy but I really can't tell conclusively. Also, is the one on the right away or offline?

All in all it looks very good. Just curious if we can fix these two things. :)