Re: [Ayatana] Compiz close-buttons on expose

Really I think the purpose of expose is to view all windows, even the minimized ones. So having minimize and maximize available in expose would be superfluous because hitting minimize would do nothing for the state of the window in expose. So the only window control one needs is one to eliminate windows that are no longer needed.