Re: [Ayatana] Do You Use Gwibber?

I use gwibber. It has some extremely annoying issues though, like forgetting your stream layout

On Dec 6, 2010 7:04 PM, "frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx" <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

esteemed readers,

Do you use Gwibber?

It would be quite gratifying if this thread could produce some statistics or opinions.
I'm currently evaluating the role of Gwibber in the Ayatana subsystem.

We currently have Mail and IM portrayed by two seperate icons in the panel:
1) the envelope -> Mail -> Messaging Menu
2) the speech bubble -> IM -> Me Menu

Please respond, if you have the time...
I'd welcome opinions, symbolic icons for Gwibber or simply a boolean response ;)