Re: [Ayatana] Graceful degradation of Unity

I don't think it is something that needs to be done now either. I
think the ideal time to revisit the idea is probably during the next
LTS cycle. That gives Unity time time to mature and become part of the
brand identity. If it takes hold, then we should definitely revisit
the issue for such an important cycle as LTS.