Re: [Ayatana] Compiz close-buttons on expose

For completeness on this thread, I'd like to say:

 - yes, we should show a close button on window previews in our spreads
 - it should only be the close button, none of the other window controls
are relevant
 - it should only appear on mouse proximity (fallback - mouseover,
prefer - fade-in with proximity like the notify-osd proximity effects)
 - it should be full-sized, not scaled, of course :-)

Sam, is that sufficient guidance, or would a mockup help?

Mark