[Ayatana] I don't think global menu and the panel is good for a touch OS

Hello guys,

I have seen the 10.10 netbook and 11.04 Alpha,�Unity dock is a big improvement but I think�global menu is not a good idea with the following reasons. (At first I though it was a modified gnome panel)
The solution I would like to introduce is to implement the whole panel functionality into Unity dock. Make the whole OS be able to controlled by the dock, may be widgets on top of the dock such like Docky Anchor icon and Network Manager and Notification area.

I know this is just an opinion which people may both agree or oppose but please kindly take this idea into consideration. I try to introduce the idea for half year and I've got to know the mailing list at last. I'm a plain user who leave Windows behind and go for Ubuntu for 2 years and try out everything since 9.10. I've always looking forward to the next one. Please let me know if I could help anything. Hope my opinion is helpful for you.

PS. If you found that this mail is in the wrong place, please let me know the right place to send it. I would be really grateful.