[Ayatana] Persona for firefox.

Hy

I would like to suggest you an idea. It's to integrate by default a personna in firefox, that make it really more sexy (I think). I join screenshots of firefox 4 with and without any personna, (for radiance and ambiance). You should look at them.
The names of the personnas used are writen on the screenshots, but they are just example that help to better integrate firefox with Ubuntu, I think we could imagine better ones.

Thank You

Kévin PEIGNOT

--
Envoyé à partir d'Ubuntu