[Ayatana] App Name as a Menu

I was just wondering if we could replace the window title in the panel with an application menu like firefox. Since we are also trying to move away from a menu bars, I think this could be a nice addition to the Unity desktop. This would also allow apps like Firefox and Opera to push their new menu buttons in the panel/titlebar in a sane way.

It could contain some common actions for all apps by default and support adding custom items much like indicators.

Check the attached image.

P.S.
I suck at Gimp :-|

--