Re: [Ayatana] appmenu-gtk api for disabling aplication menus

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 12:20 +0100, Karel "Karlitos" Macha jr. wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answers. I am not verry skilled programmer, but I
> rather would like to  try to make some small python script than use a workaround
> with some indicator running in the background. Is there any documentation so i
> can try to make the "mock register" inpython ?
> Is this something like :
> Net::DBus::Test::MockConnection - Fake a connection to the bus unit  testing
> descibed :
> http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/gutsy/man3/Net::DBus::Test::MockConnection.3pm.html
> ??

I don't think you'll need to use a full mock for this, as that would be
for testing your Python program.  What you'll need to do is implement
this interface in a small program:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~indicator-applet-developers/indicator-appmenu/trunk/view/head:/src/application-menu-registrar.xml

The methods don't need to do anything heavy.  Just be there so that the
clients can call them and not get errors.

		--Ted