Re: [Ayatana] Ideas for scrollbar's light themes

On 16/1/2011 20:39, Martín A. Casco wrote:
Well, for my last mail I've been thinking. Maybe 3 steppers for each scrollbar could be more simple. If we are on the top off apps with the mouse and want to use upper stepper we have to go down with the mouse (thats the concept of my first mockup), this solution its not better at all. So maybe this mockup represents better the concept of simplicity on scrollbar's steppers.

What do you think?
I like this iteration of the scrollbars and would love to see them within Ubuntu. :)