[Ayatana] Ubuntu Font as default for web site

Hello everyone , I was asking myself, why don't you set the Ubuntu Font  as default for all website, the Ubuntu Font are really nice, beautiful, in the past is was hard for me to spend time on reading a File on the computer, but I notice now that I spend more (in the positive meaning) time reading on the computer.   you should promote the Ubuntu Font by setting it as default for web site navigation.
what do you guy think about that ?
thanks